Katharine & Cole

Katharine & Cole

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pictures!



Terry Louison Photography

My little man is so cool! And so is Terry!

Terry, is an amazing family friend who I hadn't seen in years, and was in town for, i think it was about 24 hours total (or less!). She came over this morning to see everyone, and meet Cole! She is a professional photographer, and when she said she was going to take some pictures, I was so excited! She brought her whole set up, which I DID NOT expect. I think he managed to show every single expression, except for crying lol. He did something pretty cool too...pulled up his body and his head....kind of like a half sit up. I'm so glad she got a picture of it. Oh man...she got SO MANY amazing pictures...one with him holding my hand....ones of me holding him...just...everything. I am so excited. It was such a great morning. It had been way too long since I had seen Terry, and the pictures were such a bonus on top of that...lol. I can't wait to see them all..aahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment