Katharine & Cole

Katharine & Cole

Friday, June 25, 2010

strange dream

Completely random, but I needed to share this really strange dream I just had...as already bits and pieces of it are fading away.

Darrell being in it was strange enough. I don't even remember if Cole was in it, or if he even existed in this mini dream world....(I'm pretty sure he did). I also don't remember if Darrell was the abusive guy he is in real life in the dream either.

It started off with us both being in my mother's basement...where I am staying at the moment. I was trying to figure out what time it was. I had the computer open, and had a watch on (I never where a watch lol)...although...it really might have been a watch application on a phone...i dunno...not important. Either way, what was important, was the time. It was different. I was confused. And then, the time was different from the computer to the watch or phone. It kept jumping almost 2 hours ahead. It made me think there must have been some type of natural phenomenon going on somewhere. It was then, that I looked out the tiny window, and saw a strangely bright sky in the middle of the night. I walked upstairs to check it out at the same time Darrell was getting a phone call from his father he was contemplating ignoring. I asked him to grab some cigarettes, and he said no. (strange details huh? lol)
I walk outside of the front door and look at the sky. Its kind of like the moon has taken up somewhere between 1/8 to 1/6 of the sky...and its giving off this bluish glow. I could hear water, even though that would be really strange given the location of my mom's house. (But, as i found when i woke up, I had left my computer on right next to me with the sound on...making bubbling sounds and wave sounds from a facebook application lol). It was raining strangely...light rain with big drops. The wind had seriously picked up.
I went inside to try to figure out what was going on. Looking up in the sky felt ominous. It came out of no-where, and I didn't know if this as the end of the world. The television said it was a star. I didn't know if it was referring to a real star, or calling it a shooting star or some sort like an asteroid.

I remember a couple of months ago though, I read something about an asteroid or a comet that will be coming so close to earth, it should pass between the earth and the moon on its orbit in about 20 years. Although, I don't know why that would have popped into my head tonight.
That's all of the dream there was too...as Cole woke up about 40 minutes after I had first fallen asleep. Hmm...strange stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment