Katharine & Cole

Katharine & Cole

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Award!


Yay! So, I got an award...I'm going places!!! hehe
From Mama Kalila---The not quite hippy, hippy mom

(here is another link to her new wordpress blog)

She actually inspired me to make my switch to blogspot in the first place. I had first blogged 5 years ago on msn spaces, and met some cool people (it had a feature to see the last 5 updated blogs...and some other cool features that were gone when I went back to it). Then, I started a blog at live journal, and it ended up all being about domestic violence...and was really more of a diary of my experience and my feelings..than a blog. Seeing her post her blog to her newsfeed on facebook, I decided to go ahead and make the switch over here!

So...the rules are to tag 10 people, and to make a speech about where you see yourself to be in 10 years.

In 10 years...I hope I am no longer in my mom's basement...lol. I hope to again be financially stable enough, that I am able to support Cole and myself on our own, with no need for government assistance (and with that, goes for finding a working manageable cure for my autoimmune disease...so I am ABLE to work). Even though I want to be financially stable myself for Cole, I still do hope that at some point, I do find a wonderful, caring, dorky man (lol), to fall in love with....because I really don't want to be 35 and still single...haha...and being married is the only way for more children...which I will want someday! So...I guess this is a lot of hopes instead of predictions...as my life is still kinda up in the air...hehe

Now, I only have two people to tag! (I'm breaking the rules!!) lol

Living Horowitzly
The Crystal Clan

1 comment:

  1. LOL I broke the rules too. I accidently tagged 9 of yall instead of 10! I think its really hard to make predictions that far into the future w/ stuff like this. Some of mine I know for sure will happen. Jas will be out of school. The kids will be those ages. The rest... all up in the air.

    ReplyDelete