Katharine & Cole

Katharine & Cole

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Culprit...


That right there...is a phone jack. And not any old phone jack...an ugly phone jack. It used to be covered up by, what else, a phone. But, I took the phone out of the basement (which, is now my room) because 1) No-one is going to be calling my mother's phone, for me, since I moved out of here ten years ago and have had the same cell number ever since and 2) It was loud...lol.

It is located on the wall right behind my bed...right next to my head (my hair even gets caught in it sometimes...its wonderful).

But to Cole...this phone jack...is the most amazing and interesting thing in the world...and he has started to make his opinions known.

The other day, while as usual this past week...Cole was sitting on my stomach and looking at the phone jack next to my head instead of me...I decide I'll give him a closer look. I move his face about 6 inches away from it and he gets all smiles. My sister comes down to see him...so...I move him back to face her...and tell her about the phone jack thing. She starts playing with it and pointing at it and he starts laughing and smiling. My sister and I then start talking...and I move him into a different position. He starting yelling at me...and getting really fussy. I joke that its because he wants to look at the phone jack...put it in his view...and he starts smiling again. After about a minute I adjust again...and he starts crying. Put him in view on the phone jack...smiling. Still not believing it could REALLY be the phone jack...I move him again five minutes later...and sure enough...yep...phone jack. Silly baby.

And just today...I think he got a girlfriend. Her name is Clock. He shy smiles at the clock. (Looks at it...starts to get a HUGE smile on his face...but is kinda shy about it...and turns his head the other way to hid it..and then looks back...lol). Oh that clock...hes in love....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment