Katharine & Cole

Katharine & Cole

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

lol!


Nursing pads....I think most lactating women use them (and there is probably a debate about cloth vs disposible here too I just haven't heard yet lol). So, when I was pregnant, the first ones I saw were the Johnson's ones...so..thats what I ended up using.

Well, yesterday, I took Cole into the pool! I dont have a suit I can fit into yet, so I was in my clothes. Didn't think to take the pads out. Did you know that these things burst when they hold too much water and get you covered in gel?? hahaha

2 comments:

  1. LOL

    And yeah there's somewhat of one... I've never really seen it argued, but diff women have diff preferences. I used Lanisnoh disposable w/ Kalila.. towards the end I bought some cloth ones and loved em. Have stuck w/ cloth this time... more a money saver thing than anything. A little more comfy too (the disposable would always bunch up and I'd get the sticky on my boob lol). But whatever works right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I was just thinking that this debate was not one I had heard on cafemom yet!!! lol

    ReplyDelete